Volkswagen AG says it earned €627 million ($564.3 million) during the first quarter, a 24.4% decline from prior year results. Europe’s largest auto maker also reports a 5.4% drop in revenue to €21.27 billion ($19.39 billion), down from €22.48 billion ($20.49 billion) in like-2001. VW worldwide vehicle sales totaled 1.18 million units during the quarter, 6.8% below year-ago. The auto maker’s global market share declined by 0.4 points to 11.5%. In Western Europe – which includes VW’s ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW Posts 24% Drop in Q1 Profits" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642