POZNAN, Poland – With production of Volkswagen AG’s new Transporter T5 light-commercial vehicle now underway here at the VW Poznan Sp. z.o.o. plant, attention turns to another new vehicle. Production of the old Transporter T4 was phased out May 24. Volkswagen Nutzfahrzeuge, VW’s commercial-vehicle division, builds the new Transporter at its plant in Hannover, Germany, as well as in Poland. On some versions, the platform and chassis variants are produced exclusively in Poland. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW Poznan Launches New T5, Looks to New Delivery Van" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642