FRANKFURT — Volkswagen AG says Tony Gott, managing director of its Rolls-Royce and Bentley Motor Cars unit, will leave the company "to pursue other tasks." VW says both sides agreed on the decision and a permanent replacement would be named "at a later date." Hans-Georg Melching, VW supervisory board member in charge of finance and systems, will take over Gott’s position on a temporary basis. Gott’s departure comes as Bentley sales are on the rise — the company posted a 35% increase in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW Rolls-Royce/Bentley chief resigns" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642