SALT LAKE CITY, UT – Volkswagen of America Inc. expects Porsche AG’s new Cayenne cross/utility vehicle to help boost sales of its sibling VW Touareg. The Cayenne S carries a $15,965 base-price premium over the $40,700 V-8 Touareg, which could be enough for non-diehard Porsche owners to consider the Touareg over the Cayenne. A 6-cyl. version of the Touareg starts at $34,900. VW views Porsche Cayenne as blessing in disguise. Porsche has had initial sales success with the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW Says Porsche Cayenne Could Boost Touareg Sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642