VIENNA – Volkswagen AG releases a sketch of its upcoming Russian-made sedan. “The start of volume production is scheduled for May or June, and sales are to begin at the end of August, beginning of September,” Martin Jahn, vice president-sales and marketing for OOO Volkswagen Group Rus, tells Ward’s. Volkswagen will produce the new model at its plant in Kaluga, where it already assembles the Skoda Octavia and VW Tiguan cars from complete-knocked-down kits and several Audi, Skoda and VW ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW Shows First Sketch of New Sedan for Russia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642