BRATISLAVA – Volkswagen Slovakia a.s., the Volkswagen AG plant based in the Slovak capital here, has launched serial production of a refreshed version of the VW Touareg cross/utility vehicle. Production of bodies for the new version of Porsche AG’s Cayenne CUV started at the same time. Touareg and Cayenne bodies share the same production facility, which is operating on two shifts, but the Cayenne bodies are shipped to Porsche Leipzig GmbH in Leipzig, Germany, for final assembly. A ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW Slovakia Launches Output of Refreshed Touareg, Cayenne" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642