Volkswagen AG says it still is looking for a local partner to assemble its vehicles in Malaysia after the collapse of its proposed tie-up with national car maker Proton Holdings Bhd. "We still are investigating a potential partner to make locally assembled cars in Malaysia,” Volkswagen Group Malaysia Sdn Bhd Managing Director Axel Barth tells the media. But he declines to comment on reports the auto maker is in talks with Edaran Otomobil Nasional Bhd to distribute VW vehicles in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW Still Looking for Malaysian Partner" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642