LAS VEGAS â€“ Volkswagen AG stages its first-ever press conference at the Specialty Equipment Market Assn. show here, becoming the first European auto maker to hold court at the exhibition that has been dominated over the years by the Asian brands. The auto maker unveils three performance R GT concept vehicles: a Jetta, Passat and Touareg, all inspired by the Volkswagen Golf R 32. The Jetta R GT, a souped up â€™05 Jetta, boasts 550 hp from its 3.2L twin-turbo MPI V-6 engine and has a PQ 35 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW Takes Stage at SEMA; Hallmarkâ€™s First Day on Job" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642