Owners of vehicles powered by Volkswagen AG's TDI direct-injection turbodiesel engine gather in Grand Rapids, MI, Aug. 31- Sept. 1 for the TDICLUB's third annual TDIfest. The group, which boasts more than 10,000 participants, says TDI owners from around the globe will participate in TDIfest 2002, which includes technical sessions and performance contests. The club can be accessed at: www.tdiclub.com. Its website contains information about the current and past TDIfest activities. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW TDI Fans Gather" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642