GENEVA – Volkswagen AG will decide, within the next six months, whether to produce its new Golf at its Puebla, Mexico, plant. After speaking to the media at a preview event for the auto show here, VW Chairman Bernd Pischetsrieder says there has been no concrete decision on the fate of Golf production in Mexico. VW says it has no firm plans to build the new Golf in Mexico. “I keep reading these reports, but there has been no decision to build the Golf in Mexico. There is huge ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW Undecided on Building Golf in Mexico" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642