DETROIT – Volkswagen of America Inc. remains confident in the ongoing viability of its minivan-sharing arrangement with Chrysler LLC, despite the financial struggles and uncertain future surrounding the Detroit auto maker. But VWA President and CEO Stefan Jacoby closes the door on the possibility of the two companies collaborating on midsize-car development. Jacoby, who met with Chrysler Vice Chairman and President Tom LaSorda Sunday at the North American International Auto Show, says ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VWA Remains Confident in Routan Program" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642