AUBURN HILLS, MI – Volkswagen of America Inc. provides the first views of its '06 Beetle, marking the first significant upgrade to the vehicle since its debut in 1999. Dubbed the “New, New Beetle,” the car keeps its iconic shape, although the front and rear fascias have been updated. The front includes elongated headlamps and a new lower air dam, similar to the Ragster concept that debuted at the North American International Auto Show in January. (See related story: VW Unveils Ragster ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW's Beetle Revised for '06" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642