FONTAINE, France – Wagon plc expects to achieve full production speed by early-November of the unique body-in-white parts for the Peugeot 307CC, and in so doing, join Magna Steyr, Tower Automotive and Thyssen-Krupp AG as major suppliers of complex body components in Europe. Wagon has no stamping equipment here. The €70 million ($82 million) factory was designed for assembly only. Instead, Wagon imports stampings from one of its own factories, from PSA Peugeot Citroen and from Turinauto in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Wagon Looks to Join Ranks of Magna Via Peugeot Program" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642