LAS VEGAS – General Motors Corp. Chairman and CEO Rick Wagoner proposes government regulation as a means to accelerate the proliferation of biofuels filling stations in the U.S. “I’m not out there waving the flag that it should be done, but if I were in Washington I wouldn’t rule it out” as an option, Wagoner tells journalists prior to a keynote address at the Consumer Electronics Show here. GM favors an all-out embrace of biofuels usage as a way to trim greenhouse-gas emissions from ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Wagoner: Government Regs Could End Ethanol-Pump Scarcity" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642