DETROIT – The changes in the global auto industry and the impact on the traditional model are being played out in real time at GM Holden Ltd. Holden has gone from a nationally based brand in a protected market to facing a significantly broader challenge. The pond is far bigger today. “Now that the world has changed to a more open trading regime, those of us who play in the global industry need to work out how to take advantage of our historical assets, while getting global leverage and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Wagoner Says GM Holden to Help Engineer New RWD Cadillac" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642