Acquisition of Walbro Corp. will make the U.K.-based TI Group the first supplier able to provide automakers with complete fuel delivery and storage systems, executives say. Last week, TI disclosed it was making a bid for Walbro totaling $570 million in cash and assumption of debt ($388 million). That's equal to 0.8 times Walbro sales. The offer, supported by Walbro's board, culminates 18 months of negotiations between the two companies. If accepted by shareholders, the transaction could be ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Walbro Addition to Make TI Systems Supplier" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642