Martin Walsh, newly appointed general manager of the Hummer brand, recently presented Heisman Trophy winner Reggie Bush with the keys to a pair of H2s as part of a promotion for the National Football League Draft. Bush, the University of Southern California’s star running back, signed with the New Orleans Saints. Walsh, who was named Hummer’s top executive in March, also has a good deal of ground to cover at General Motors Corp.’s changing luxury SUV nameplate. Hummer announced last ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Walsh Overseeing Hummer's Evolution" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642