The industry is rapidly integrating electric vehicles, but for now auto makers are proving conventional internal-combustion engines are capable of remarkable gains in output, refinement, fuel efficiency and all-around driving enjoyment. The 2010 field of nominees for Wardâ€™s 10 Best Engines honors is overflowing with new technology-rich powertrains, especially in the 6-cyl. category. This yearâ€™s pool includes 13 6-cyl. engines, compared with 11 last year, and nearly every one makes a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Wardâ€™s 10 Best Engines Field Packs 6-Cyl. Punch" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642