SOUTHFIELD, MI â€“ The winners of Ward's 10 Best Engines awards for 2006 demonstrate U.S. auto consumers still can have it all: Many of the winning engines highlight sophisticated new technology that generates exhilarating performance â€“ but also improves fuel economy. The 2006 list marks the 12th year for the Ward's 10 Best Engines program, the auto industry's highly anticipated annual barometer of powertrain prowess. This year's winners, as well as the vehicles tested, include: Audi ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Wardâ€™s Names 10 Best Engines for 2006" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642