WardsAuto.com is partnering with an automotive conference that has quickly established itself as a premier event for innovative dealer principals and managers.
The DrivingSales Executive Summit presented with WardsAuto.com will be held Oct. 18-20 at the Encore luxury resort in Las Vegas.
Attendees of the second annual event will include the nation’s most successful and forward-thinking dealer operators. The summit provides a setting for that advanced group to learn about and discuss new strategies for driving dealership sales.
The summit starts with a “30,000-ft. view” of the latest trends touching the auto industry, then drops down to a “15,000-ft. view” of how leading dealership innovators are using intelligence from these trends to develop new ways of doing business.
Completing the event are roundtable sessions at which participants discuss implementing specific aspects of cutting-edge plans to enhance their operations.
Registered attendees are welcome to submit some of the summit’s topics of discussion. Topics are voted on up to a few weeks before the summit to ensure relevance and timeliness.
Established conference topics include:
- Price compression. How are progressive dealers handling online pricing and still maintaining vehicle gross profits?
- Social Media. Despite the hype, what is the return on investment? The conference will look at real-life practices at dealerships, not just social-media marketing theories.
- The Evolving Finance Office. Top dealers will discuss and debate what they are doing to stay ahead of the curve in this profit center.
- Location-Based Media Applications. New technology allows users to share their location along with a real-time stream of data. How can dealers use this as a marketing opportunity?
- Fixed Operations and the Internet. Online marketing for fixed operations is one of the largest opportunities for dealers since the advent of their websites. The conference will explore this next frontier in digital marketing.
For more information and to register, go to www.WardsAuto.com/drivingsales.