TRAVERSE CITY, MI – It’s not a sexy topic, but Jeff Stafeil, Metaldyne Corp.’s new chief financial officer, will give a presentation today that should resonate with most attendees. Jeff Stafeil, Metaldyne CFO He’ll talk about mistakes auto suppliers make in measuring their financial performance and give specifics on how suppliers can find ways to create value and generate “true” profits. There still are opportunities to make money as an auto supplier, but it takes a disciplined ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Watch Your Asset Base" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642