BEIJING — A decrease in automotive production is blamed for a fall in China's industrial output as well as a slowdown in the nation's growth rate in October. The October growth rate of 11.4% is below the state's 12.2% forecast and at the low end of the 11.5%-12.5% range predicted by analysts, marking the first time in five months that the overall growth rate has fallen below 12%, official figures report. The growth rate of the automotive sector fell 17% from September. Car production fell ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Weak auto production slows down overall growth rate" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642