WEST HOLLYWOOD, CA – With Western Europe auto sales down 4.6% through July, Land Rover is hoping a strong U.S. market will make up for Europe’s lower-than-expected demand for its Freelander SUV. U.S. sales of the Freelander remained strong through July That’s the strategy behind Land Rover’s move to initiate low finance rates and special lease deals for U.S. consumers on its entry-level model. The auto maker currently is offering U.S. consumers 0% financing for up to 36 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Weak European Sales Force Freelander to Offer U.S. Incentives" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642