FLORENCE, Italy – Maserati SpA says it will announce pricing for its new ’05 Quattroporte sedan in March, after the Geneva auto show. Maserati to announce pricing of new Quattroporte sedan in March. The auto maker is delaying a pricing announcement as close to launch as possible to determine whether the U.S. dollar will remain weak, which will have an impact on pricing decisions in the U.S. market. Sources indicate the sedan could be priced around $95,000. Last month, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Weak U.S. Dollar Will Impact Quattroporte Pricing" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642