LEXINGTON, KY – The growth strategy for Webasto AG’s North American business includes increasing its already dominant share of the U.S. sunroof market during the next three years and expanding into new business sectors, such as convertibles and body systems. “Webasto is a company of innovation,” says Brett Healy, vice president-sales, marketing and strategic development for Webasto subsidiary Webasto Roof Systems Inc. “Our whole company is about kinematics. It’s about moving things. We’re ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Webasto Diversifying for Growth" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642