Passenger car sales continued their slide in the Western European market in February, with overall sales down 4.7% to 1,006,712 units, according to Ward's data. Through the first two months of the year, passenger car sales in the region are down 6.1% overall to 2,196,469 units (see related data: Western European Sales). None of Europe’s major auto makers are seeing positive momentum in this weak market. In fact, the only manufacturers enjoying sales gains are the Japanese, most notably ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Western Europe Car Sales Plunge 6% in February" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642