Total vehicle sales in Western Europe were on pace to record a 1.1% annual increase through the year’s first nine months, according to Ward’s data, on the heels of fluctuating results in the third quarter. (See related data: Ward’s Western Europe Vehicle Sales) Auto makers recorded 13.1 million unit sales through September, putting them on a pace to top 2004’s total of 16.8 million. But reports of a 2.6% drop in October sales – the worst showing for the month in nine years – has some ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Western Europe Sales Fluctuate in Third Quarter" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642