Late last year everyone praised GM for its 0% financing initiative, a move that kick-started auto sales after they fell to almost nothing following the Sept. 11 attacks. The 0% campaign was SO successful that most industry experts predicted a terrible payback: sales would fall off a cliff as soon as the campaign ended, they promised. Well, it’s late April, and that cliff still isn’t in sight. Ward’s Automotive Reports, our sister publication, predicts the annual selling rate for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Whatever Happened to the Payback for 0% Financing?" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642