For the second year in a row, white is the No.1 color being worn by North American-built vehicles, coatings supplier DuPont Automotive says. The finding is part of DuPont’s 56th annual Automotive Color Popularity Report, which looks at trends for vehicles produced in a single model year. Some 16% of ’08 vehicles built in North America were white, DuPont says. Adding in cars and trucks wearing white-pearl paint finishes, which accounted for 4% of all vehicles produced, pushes white ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"White Right for Second Straight Year, DuPont Says" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642