It’s not easy understanding the mission or relevance of the Automotive Multimedia Interface Collaboration (AMI-C) when the language that surrounds it is one of hazy technogarble. The lexicon includes words such as “internetworking,” “interoperability” and “vehicle interface,” not to mention a gaggle of acronyms and “test specifications.” For those in the industry who aren’t electrical engineers working on the next-generation luxury car navigation system, this is the salient point about ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Why the Industry Needs AMI-C" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642