Porsche AG CEO Wendelin Wiedeking replaces Lord David Simon on Volkswagen AG’s supervisory board, effective Jan. 23. Simon is stepping down. In addition, Porsche finance chief Holger Haerter will be nominated for a board position at the auto maker’s annual meeting in May. The moves completes a deal that saw Porsche acquire an 18.5% voting stake in VW, making it the largest shareholder ahead of Lower Saxony. The meeting will also see Ferdinand Piech surrender his chairmanship. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Wiedeking Joins VW Board" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642