DETROIT – General Motors Corp.’s Opel/Vauxhall brands by 2007 will import into Europe a version of the Saturn Sky roadster from the Wilmington, DE, assembly plant. In addition, GM Europe President Carl Peter Forster tells Ward’s Adam Opel AG will look at various opportunities within GM’s North American manufacturing base for product sourcing in the future. He says the Sky-based vehicle will be the test case for using North American production sites for Opel products. Saturn Sky ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Wilmington to Build Opel Roadster" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642