DaimlerChrysler Canada Inc. employees will be outnumbered by those working for suppliers in the greenfield plant envisioned to go into production in Windsor, Ont., Canada, in the fourth quarter of 2005. Dieter Zetsche, Chrysler Group president and CEO, says he expects the new plant to create 1,000 direct jobs with another 1,500 jobs created by the suppliers which will be partners in the facility or which form the surrounding supplier park (see related story: DCâ€™s New Canadian Plant Marks ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Windsor Plant Part of Chryslerâ€™s Flexible Manufacturing Vision" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642