Rocky Milana knows exactly when it’s time each fall to install the winter tires on his family’s rear-wheel-drive (RWD) van: His wife tells him. He knows better than to procrastinate as the sky darkens and forecasters mention snow. “If I’m late, I hear about it,” says Milana, manager of vehicle dynamics and testing for BorgWarner Automotive’s TorqTransfer Systems. He handles the chore willingly each fall, swapping the all-season radials for the Bridgestone Blizzak winter tires he ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Winter Tire Sales Plow Forward" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642