DETROIT – Witzenmann GmbH says it expects to begin production in Europe in 2004 of complex metal hoses for an automotive air-conditioning system that runs on carbon dioxide (CO2). The German supplier’s announcement at the Society of Automotive Engineers International Congress here follows an earlier disclosure by Denso Corp., Japan’s largest supplier and the world’s top producer of climate control systems, that it will be ready in the event the auto industry drops R-134a, the most common ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Witzenmann Ready with CO2 Hose" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642