BEIJING — The World Bank's board of directors approves a US$200 million loan for building a stretch of highway system linking east and south China. The loan will be used to construct the 140-km (85-mile) Zhangzhou-Zhao'an Expressway, which will be a vital national link in the coastal corridor between Fujian in the Fujian province and Shenzhen, in Guangdong province. The road will join the existing Fujian and Guangdong highway systems in this developing area. World Bank funds reportedly ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"World Bank approves new highway loan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642