International Finance Corp., the private sector financing arm of the World Bank, plans to lend $38 million to support the international expansion of Marcopolo SA, South America's leading bus producer. The money will be funneled to Marcopolo's Brazil business to its Mexico subsidiary, Polomex SA de CV (see related story: Marcopolo to Begin Exporting Buses to North America Next Year). The group will use the loan to boost production in its manufacturing plants in Argentina, Colombia, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"World Bank Lends $38 Million to South American Bus Maker" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642