LAKE TAHOE, NV – For decades, loyal Jeep buyers have been modifying the world’s most famous off-road vehicles, making them even more capable of gobbling up the toughest of terrain. Bigger tires, locking axles, heavy-duty drive shafts and diamond-plate sill protectors are among the aftermarket goodies that 4-wheeling enthusiasts have purchased for their Jeeps. Jeep Wrangler Rubicon With the arrival of the ’03 Wrangler Rubicon, Jeep buyers can have all the off-road capability ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Wrangler Rubicon True to 4WD Heritage" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642