XI'AN — Hanjiang Automotive Co. Ltd. starts production of mini vehicles in Xi'an of Shaanxi province. The company is the largest mini-vehicle manufacturer in Northwest China. The new company grew out of the former Hanjiang Automotive Co. and is a result of asset restructuring. Shaanxi Provincial Technology Progress Investment Co. and Chaoyang Machinery Factory are co-owners of the new firm. The formation of the new mini-vehicle producer is a major step in the strategic restructuring of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Xi'an firm restructures, makes minis again" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642