Software provider Xtime Inc. signs an agreement with DaimlerChrysler AG’s Chrysler Group to conduct a pilot program for DC’s Service eScheduling application. The application will be installed as a pilot at 25 of DaimlerChrysler’s 2,400 5-star Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep dealerships and fleet accounts. The application’s technology will help to streamline the service repair process and improve the customer service experience, says a DC official. Customers can schedule their own appointments or ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Xtime Inks Deal with DaimlerChrysler" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642