The ranking of the world's top-10 automakers could look significantly different in a few short years. With mergers, acquisitions and buyouts reshaping the face of the industry, the automotive sector could see some big changes among its top players. Ford Motor Co. is getting closer to grabbing the coveted title of No.1 automaker. If the company's pending acquisition of Daewoo Motor Co. Ltd. goes through, Ford will be within touching distance of General Motors Corp. in both consolidated ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"This year could bring shuffling in top 10" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642