Jerome York, the top aid to rebellious General Motors Corp. billionaire investor Kirk Kerkorian, resigns his short and acrimonious tenure as a GM board director days after members vote down a proposed 3-way alliance with Renault SA and Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. Kerkorian’s investment company, Tracinda Corp., now says it no longer is interested in purchasing up to 12 million additional shares in GM, a reversal of just one week ago. Kerkorian at that time was pushing for an independent review ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"York Quits GM Board; Kerkorian Backs Off GM Stock" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642