TAIPEI – Yulon Motor Co. Ltd. will recruit 200 new workers for its Luxgen Motor Co. Ltd. division. Yulon reports the Luxgen line has been warmly received in Taiwan, with combined orders for the Luxgen7 multipurpose van, Luxgen7 CEO luxury MPV and Luxgen7 SUV totaling more than 2,600 units. The auto maker is targeting 10,000 sales for the division this year.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Yulon to Hire More Workers for Luxgen Line" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642