TAIPEI -- Yulon Motor Co. Ltd. has agreed in principle to enter into a joint venture with China's Dongfeng Motor Corp. to form five sales ventures to sell Dongfeng brand vehicles and parts in China. The ventures are expected to require a total investment of $36 million, with Dongfeng controlling a 51% stake and Yulon holding the remaining 49%. Yulon and Dongfeng currently cooperate in a venture that produces Fengsheng automobiles, employing technology provided by Japan's Nissan Motor Co. ...

Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)

"Yulon Motor Mulls China Joint Venture" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:

  All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
  Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
  •   Global sales and production data by country
  •   U.S. model-line inventory data
  •   Engine and equipment installation rates
  •   WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
  •   Product Cycle chart
  •   Interrelationships among major OEMs
  •   Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
   •  Historical data and much more!

For pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: or phone: (248) 799-2642

Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.

Already registered? here.