VIENNA – ZAO Unison launches assembly of Iranian-made Samand sedans at its factory in Obchak, Belarus, near the capital of Minsk. Up to 820 Samands will be produced this year from assembly kits sourced from Iran Khodro Co., local media reports say. Another 4,000-6,000 cars will be assembled in 2007. "We intend to use Belarus as a regional production center for exports to Russia, Armenia and Europe, including Poland,” says Manoucher Manteghi, managing director of Iran Khodro Industrial ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ZAO Unison Launches Samand Assembly in Belarus" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642