KRAGUJEVAC, Serbia – Zastava Automobili, the former Yugoslavia’s only car maker, has begun production of cars with PSA Peugeot Citroen gasoline engines. The Yugo Koral small car receives a 1.1L 60 hp engine, while the larger Florida car will be powered by a 1.6L 98 hp engine. The company already has imported 100 1.1L engines and 50 1.6L engines. An additional 300 engines (200 1.1L and 100 1.6L) are on the way. Future engine orders, company officials say, will depend on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Zastava Cars Powered by Peugeot Engines" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642