BELGRADE – Yugoslavia’s only auto maker, Zastava Automobili, shows several redesigned vehicles at this year’s Belgrade Motor Show. The company introduced two new versions of the Koral small car, once known in the U.S. as the Yugo, plus a facelifted Koral Studio 1 and a restyled Koral Studio 2. Two prototypes of Zastava’s most modern model, the Florida Wagon and Florida Sedan, also were unveiled. There is, however, no information about the possible timing of production. Zastava would ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Zastava Shows Off Redesigned Cars at Belgrade Show" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642