NEW YORK – While Buick unveiled a new fullsize, rear-wheel-drive convertible called the Velite at the New York auto show, a sedan will be first up in the lineup, probably in the ’07 model year as a replacement for the front-wheel-drive Park Avenue. Bob Lutz, vice chairman-product development for General Motors Corp., says the Velite represents only the first of a variety of both fullsize and midsize RWD vehicles that will come in the near future off a new platform called Zeta. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Zeta-Based Sedan, Convertible Part of Buick Revival Effort" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642