ROMULUS, MI – When it came time for Mitsubishi Motors Corp. to finalize the design of its new Raider compact pickup, approval had to come from the top of Chrysler Group, a Mitsubishi official says. Dave O'Connell, chief designer of the Raider, tells Ward's the truck, Mitsubishi's version of the Dodge Dakota, needed the approval of former Chrysler Group CEO Dieter Zetsche (now DaimlerChrysler AG chairman) and former Chrysler Chief Operating Officer Wolfgang Bernhard (now chairman of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Zetsche, Bernhard Signed Off on Raider" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642