AUBURN HILLS – At the midway mark in the Chrysler Group’s 3-year Turnaround Plan, President and CEO Dieter Zetsche is gazing into a future where sales are up by 1 million units worldwide, a 36% hike driven by his company’s status as the benchmark for product leadership. The Jeep Compass is among 20 new projects that the Product Strategy Team will eventually add to Chrysler's product portfolio It’s a future where the Chrysler Group, a decade from now, also is the equal of Toyota ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Zetsche Outlines New Vision for Chrysler" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642